Russell C. Marians, Ph.D.
Associate Director of Cell Therapy Analytical Development
- 17 years industry experience spanning start-ups to multinational companies, including direct experience with biologics, medical device, diagnostics and cell therapy
- Developed five IND-enabling cGMP processes in both biologics and cell therapy
- Facilitates early-stage technology and assay transfer into GBF
- Works closely with QC and QA to develop release criteria and phase appropriate analytical qualification plans
- BS in Biochemistry from New Mexico State University; PhD in Biological Sciences from the Mount Sinai Graduate School of Biological Sciences of New York University